mercredi 30 mars 2016

SAPUI5 For the UI and LARAVEL for backoffice

I have to begin a new project and that's 2 years ago that i'm working on SAPUI5, But for severals reasons i have to use the Framwork of Laravel to handle the database logic and controller to get and put data from and to the database.

I apprerciate a lot a powerfull of the Ui framework SAPUI5, and i would like to use it for the Front end of my app.

My question is : It is possible to handle a Server application with those 2 technologies?

My second question is : Which hosting i have to choose, because that my client want a kind of desktop app, and for this I thought to use node webkit package. And for that i have to launch a node server. In my goDaddy shared hosting i don't have this possibility.

Thank you for your help!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1RKrSja
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire