vendredi 29 avril 2016

Google/YouTube API Refresh token required

So basically. I know that you request first auth and only get refresh token once per app. And this means, you need to use that refresh token, to grab another access token. Which my application is doing perfectly, although.. once it refreshes the token, I'm getting errors saying my application needs another refresh_token to continue, although I just refreshed using the token and have obtained an access token.

So i don't understand where I go from here? the only thing I know to do is throw the user back into sign in screen once again. And that's just damn annoying, since we want them to link their accounts once and allow access



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1pNyo1O
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire