jeudi 28 avril 2016

Laravel 5 download MSI response crashes

I am having a problem with downloading a .msi file from the server. The moment I open up the link, my command line crashes directly (I assume my server as well, cause I have to boot it up again each time it crashes).

While .msi crashes, I have tried doing it with a .pkg file, and it downloads with no problem!

Does anyone have an idea what is going on? Or do I have to put something extra for downloading a .msi file?

Here is my code in the routing:

// Instant crash
Route::get('/download/windows', function(){

   return response()->download(storage_path() . "\\Game\\game.msi");

});

// Works perfectly
Route::get('/download/mac', function(){

   return response()->download(storage_path() . "\\Game\\game.pkg");

});



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1qXNzGA
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire