samedi 30 avril 2016

Receive emails in laravel 5 from sendgrid

I'm kinda stuck with sendgrid and Laravel...

What I'm trying to make is a function in my laravel 5.1 application so users can send AND RECEIVE emails trough sendgrid. So I acctually want to integrate something like roundcube, but then in my own opplication. I already can send emails to people, but my main problem is receiving them. I already have read the full documentation page of sendgrid, but I just can't figure out how I should implementate it. I do know you need to send a post request from sendgrid to your server (app), but I don't know where in sendgrid I should place the url, and what tables I should use in my application to store the emails. Could someone please help me out with this? And give me a decent explaination of how I can implement this?

Kindest regards,

Robin



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1QI3bCV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire