jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Installing existant laravel project on wamp for pre-production

I have a existing laravel project that I have been working on for a while now.

I have to put it in a test environnement to show it to my employer. My problem is that I have no clue how to use my git repo of the project to put it on a fresh installation of wamp server.

1 - I have tried to install it as a whole but failed.

2- Then, I tried creating a fresh copy of Laravel base architecture (that worked) and after, replacing the files I modified on my existing project over on the fresh Laravel project. Turns out, it can not find my login.php page and I am stuck at that point.

So I want to find the easiest way to clone a git repo with an existing Laravel project directly on a wamp server and make it work.

I have been trying for several weeks, please help me.

Thanks



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2aiB0QP
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire