dimanche 31 juillet 2016

lavaral php artisan serve not working in server

I am totally new to laravel. I wanted to install latest laravel i.e., 5.2.* in 1and1 server . However 1and1 linux shared hosting provides php5.5.38 so I installed laravel 5.0.* in the server following the instruction provided in

http://ift.tt/2apV5W5

The frame work is installed as I can see all the folders necessary. I wanted to test if it is working by running the command php5.5 artisan serve it does not run continuously it says:

   Laravel development server started on http://localhost:8000/
   Error in argument 1, char 2: option not found S
   X-Powered-By: PHP/5.5.38
   Content-type: text/html
   Usage: php5.5 [-q] [-h] [-s] [-v] [-i] [-f <file>]
   php5.5 <file> [args...]
  -a               Run interactively
  -b <address:port>|<port> Bind Path for external FASTCGI Server mode
  -C               Do not chdir to the script's directory
  -c <path>|<file> Look for php.ini file in this directory
  -n               No php.ini file will be used
  -d foo[=bar]     Define INI entry foo with value 'bar'
  -e               Generate extended information for debugger/profiler
  -f <file>        Parse <file>.  Implies `-q'
  -h               This help

I expect the Laravel development server started on http://localhost:8000/ running in the server until I press crtl+c.

If I use php5.5 artisan up it says ‘Application is now live’, but I can’t see anything in locahost:8000 am I checking the wrong URL?? I have not changed any url in the installed laravel project I have also tried different command like

php5.5 -s localhost:8000 -t public
which shows

Status: 404 Not Found
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.5.38
Content-type: text/html
No input file specified.

Is there any other command to check laravel. Note: I was using php5.5 in all the command because the default php version in 1and1 server is 4.4.9

Sorry if I am asking silly questions I am new to laravel. Thanks in advance. I would really appreciate your help.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2aTWdzw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire