vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Placing a loading screen in laravel while getting data from server

I'll try to explain. I have a dynamic view that display in a list all the results that my query gets. each element has a "view" button. That button is a get request that handles the action to my controller. The problem is that it takes a long time to bring the info of the element to display its info. I wanna put a loading screen while the GET is finished but I've tried a lot of solutions but none solve my problem .

Here's my route

Route::get('/certificaciones/consultar/{id}&{tipo}&{order_id}&{count}', [
    'uses' => 'certificacionesController@preview',
    'as' => '/certificaciones/consultar/vistaPrevia']);

i do the calling here

<td style="width: 5px;"><a href=""><button class="btn btn-xs pink tooltips" data-placement="top" data-original-title="Consultar" id="loading"><i class="fa fa-eye"></i></button></a></td>

What i want is when the user click that button, it shows a loading screen while the controller is done getting all data and display the preview blade

I hope I made myself clear and please help me I'm stuck there



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2ampLY1
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire