vendredi 30 septembre 2016

Combine Ember with Laravel

I'm new to Laravel & Ember.
And I sa some project that bulid like so:
All JavaScript Files found in laravel app/assets directiony, and also the hbs file.
When I get into the public index route its load a view with include script tags for all the files that found in the assets directiony.

So I want to know some things:

1) How I put JS and hbs files in this directiony and make them load from the broswer? cause I read that assets need to be putted in the public directiony?
2) How can I do manipulation on the hbs files ? meaning that I need to wrap the HandelBar template code in Ember.compile function?
3) If I want to use the newest version of Ember how do I write the code in client-side JS And not in ECA6 standart?
4) Which file of Ember I need to include in the view?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2cRiJvn
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire