jeudi 29 septembre 2016

laravel 5.* - package driven development - best practices

this is not a code question about laravel 5.*, it's more like to know if you guys develop your applications using packages ("package driven development" ? Not sure if this is the right definition).

What I mean is: Instead of building an application and create controllers in app/Http/Controllers/, you wrap everything in a package and then 'require' that package using composer (like a wordpress plugin).

I'm trying to think in a way to isolate the core Laravel from my specific application and save time later when it's time to upgrade when a new Laravel version is available.

In my case I'm having some issues moving from version 5.2 to 5.3 because I have some customization in the registration and login process - It might be because I'm not using the right approach to write the code (patterns), so I'd like to hear from more experienced Laravel developers.

Thanks!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2d8xnOJ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire