mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Laravel 5.2 reCaptcha fails after succeeds

So, I have placed the reCaptcha in my login form. I click on "im not a robot" and click on the right images and it says it succeeded, but when I submit the form it returns me the message of "The Captcha field is not correct." and it also thrown and exception saying:

'Illuminate\Foundation\Validation\ValidationException' with message 'The given data failed to pass validation.'

I am using "greggilbert/recaptcha" in my Laravel 5.2 project. I have set my keys and everything is working great in production and in other localhost's but not in mine.

My team and I work in the same git repository and it works for everyone but not for me. I have re-installed the plugin, also the whole composer (by deleting vendor and then composer install).

I have cleared the configuration with php artisan config:clear and I've done the composer dump-autoload and have re-publish the ServiceProvider with php artisan vendor:publish --provider="Greggilbert\Recaptcha\RecaptchaServiceProvider"

Does somebody have any idea on how to fix this? Please!

Thank you a lot for reading this! Happy coding!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2dl81KO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire