mercredi 30 novembre 2016

How to pass multi array to composer laravel

I'm trying to pass 2 arrays to a base view in laravel but I can't find the way to figure it out. It works well with 1 array, but can't with 2 arrays. I have a sidebar for a commercer website, which will display list of catetogories and list of shops. I use composer to handle it as a base view, but I can't pass 2 arrays of categories and shops. This is my composer class:

class SidebarComposer
{

    public function compose(View $view)
    {
        $categories = array();
        $categories[0] = "Cate 1";
        $categories[1] = "Cate 2";
        $categories[2] = "Cate 3";
        $categories[3] = "Cate 4";
        $categories[4] = "Cate 5";
        $categories[5] = "Cate 6";

        $shops = array();
        $shops[0] = "Shop 0";
        $shops[1] = "shops 1"

        $view->with('categories',$categories)->with('shops',$shops);
    }
}

Here is my view (sidebar.blade.php)

@for ($i = 0; $i < count($categories); $i++)
    <div class="panel panel-default">
    <div class="panel-heading">
      <h4 class="panel-title"><a href=""></a></h4>
    </div>
</div>
@endfor
@for ($i = 0; $i < count($shops); $i++)
            <li><a href=""> <span class="pull-right"></span></a></li>
@endfor

I have no experiences with laravel. Please help me, thanks very much.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2fT37J7
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire