mardi 29 novembre 2016

How to use laravel 5 and sqlserver on linux platform?

I have always been developing on linux mint using laravel 5 and mysql. This time around, the company is using sqlserver 2012. I have edited my .env file as follows:

DB_CONNECTION=sqlsrv
DB_HOST=server@domain.com
DB_DATABASE=hidden
DB_USERNAME=hidden
DB_PASSWORD=hidden

When I execute artisan migrate. I get the error [PDOException] could not find driver

I research the web and found out that there is some php_pdo_sqlserv.dll and php_sqlsrv.dll available for windows users. How can I install these dlls on XAMPP linux and continue my app development. Appreciate help. Has someone faced this problem before? How did you solve it.

Additional Info

phpinfo shows that pdo_mysql, pdo_pgsql and pdo_sqlite are all insalled. I have the following files in my linux box.

/etc/odbcinst.ini
/etc/odbc.ini
/opt/lampp/etc/freetds.conf



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2gEHX0a
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire