vendredi 18 août 2017

Displaying merged csv file with submit input in Laravel

I am a newbie to Laravel(I love it so far), I am building a feature with their laraadmin dashboard(http://laraadmin.com/). What I want to do is:

1-Selecting and uploading multiple CSV files with form submission, after the submission I will need to trigger an R module which is going to merge these files(This is the company logic that I don't know). I created this form for multiple selections:

<form action="upload" id="upload" enctype="multipart/form-data">
    <input type="file" name="file[]" multiple><br/>
    <input type="submit"class="btn btn-success" value="Merge">
</form>

With this how could I create an endpoint that can trigger that R module? And how could I display that merged csv? Am I going to store those files which need to be merged? I am kind of stuck with the logic at the moment.

2-Exporting the CSV that is merged with another form submission like "Export the merged sheet"

The second part seems easy but because I am stuck with the first part it doesn't click. Any lead, recommendation or snippet would be appreciated.

Regards



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2va4fg9
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire