jeudi 16 novembre 2017

Laravel redirect 500 internal server error in hosting

So, I uploaded my localhost to a server. Everything works great in my localhost, but in my server I am starting to have problems. First, when I do redirect() in my controller, it gives me 500 internal server error

This is my controller

//do something
$person = new App\Person;
return redirect()->route('choose', ['id' => $person->id]);

When it's redirecting it actually fails and gives me 500 internal server error. Things work great in my localhost, and it's exactly the same code. I am using HTTPS in my server and I am wondering that is what causing some problems.

This is my route

Route::get('/register/person/{id}', 'registerController@choose')->name('choose');

I know my code is not incorrect because it works fine in my localhost.

Is there anyone who have face similar issues when working on server. Please guide me



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2hyJbvv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire