jeudi 28 décembre 2017

Laravel - Counting Returned True If Statements

I have a blade with a rather long (at least for me) set of conditional statements. At the moment it looks like this:

    <table>
    <tbody>
        @foreach($payments as $payment)

    <tr>
    <td style="width:120px;"></td>
<td>@if($payment->payer_id)@endif</td>
<td style="width:120px;"></td><td>
        @if($payment->payment_distributions->count()>0)
            @foreach($payment->payment_distributions as $pd)
                @if($pd->amount > 0)
                    @if($pd->shipment->balance)
                        @if($pd->amount < $pd->shipment->balance)
                             <small class="label pull-right bg-red">1</small>
                        @else
                        @endif



                    @else
                    @endif

                @else

                @endif
            @endforeach

            @else
        @endif

        </td>
    </tr>
        @endforeach
    </tbody>    
    </table>

In the middle of all that is where it is important, as you can see, it returns a red 1 if the innermost statement returns true. This is of course solely for my benefit, but what I would like is to have it count how many times within overall if statement it returns true, so rather than returning 7 red 1s, I'd like it to return just a red 7.

I've been looking everywhere but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. It's always possible I just am searching with the incorrect terms but I really would appreciate any help while I continue to search.

Best - Matt



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2CeT6C5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire