jeudi 28 décembre 2017

Laravel Impossible to Create Root Directory

I've checked out the other posts about this, mine seems to be unique for some reason

Essentially what I'm trying to do is store uploaded photos in the public directory for easy access, however when I store them I'm trying to store them in a user specific folder, so

/public/photos/$User->id/$filename.jpg

Right now I have Dropzone uploading the file, and I've added to my filesystem.php this statement

'public_uploads' => [
  'driver' => 'local',
  'root'   => public_path(),
],

So in theory when I access that using

Storage::disk('public_uploads') 

it should retrieve the correct path

Here's my controller as well

$User = User::find(Auth::user()->id);
$Photo = Request::file('photo');
Storage::disk('public_uploads')->put("photos/$User->id", $Photo);

Then I get this error from Laravel on upload

{message: "Impossible to create the root directory "/censoredfilesystem/public/Photos/1".",…}

No idea where the period is coming from and any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks all!

  • Zach


from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2pQcUXv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire