jeudi 28 décembre 2017

Laravel - migration for data update on production server with unit tests

I wanted to update my existing data that are added through seeds (like change permissions,etc.) on the production server. I've created migration for changing the data as per the requirement.

I've also written unit tests for my code that are configured to run automatically through bitbucket pipelines when I am pushing anything on my repository.

So the problem is when tests are running it runs migration first then running the seeds. But when migration is running my tests are getting failed cause of altering existing data because seeds didn't run at that time and data is missing.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2lciWNz
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire