mardi 30 avril 2019

Laravel 5.7 php getimageinfo 'failed to open stream'

I am attempting to get the dimensions of an image file that IS successfully uploading to my public/images folder which IS correctly symlinked via Laravel to the storage/public folder. I am using PHP's getimageinfo function.

To store the file, I have used the built in ->store('pathtodirectory', 'public') to save the file to the server, which is working. It correctly returns the path/filename associated with the image, and properly saves the file which I can confirm and view.

However! When I attempt to use the getimageinfo function it tells me 'failed to open stream'. I have attempted to use the Storage::url, and the storage_path functions to grab a path to the file and pass that into getimageinfo. I have attempted to use the Laravel asset function as well. Nothing is working.

What am I missing?

Code:

    $photo = $request->file('image');
    $imageFilePath = $photo->store('images', 'public');
    $imageDimensions = getImageSize(Storage::url($imageFilePath));<--Fails here


My config/filesystems.php:

'disks' => [

    'local' => [
        'driver' => 'local',
        'root' => storage_path('app'),
    ],

    'public' => [
        'driver' => 'local',
        'root' => storage_path('app/public'),
        'url' => env('APP_URL').'/storage',
        'visibility' => 'public',
    ],

    's3' => [
        'driver' => 's3',
        'key' => env('AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID'),
        'secret' => env('AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY'),
        'region' => env('AWS_DEFAULT_REGION'),
        'bucket' => env('AWS_BUCKET'),
        'url' => env('AWS_URL'),
    ],

],



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://bit.ly/2PDYlQ1
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire