vendredi 26 avril 2019

Laravel Change Password Reset Token duration for specific tokens

In my application, user's will have their accounts created for them by other people, so I want to send a password reset email to them so they can set their password and log in. The problem is I don't want these links to expire after 60 minutes like the default password reset emails. Now I could change the expiry time, but I want regular password resets to stay at 60 minutes, but the welcome email link to either never expire or expire after some long amount of time.

How can I go about doing this without implementing a second token system, I can't seem to find anything about this.

I suppose I could also just allow the user to re-send the welcome email if their token expires, but that is kind of annoying.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://bit.ly/2IXJdf1
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire