mardi 29 octobre 2019

How can I save a form as a file in Android or in Website?

The project I am working on involves android application communicating with web page.

Pictorial representation of app interface.

There is a form that takes input from users and there is a canvas in that form that takes signature from user. I am saving canvas data as image. Is there any way that I can save the whole form as a single file ?

  • I need to be able to save entire form including signature in a single file.
  • I need to be able to fetch that data and display it to user again.

I will appreciate the solution in either end, whether it be in android or in website. I am using laravel 5 to develop website.

I tried searching the question (yes even in google and youtube) but was not able to find the solution i required. Below are the few links i stumbled on:

How can I save a styled DIV as a PDF

Android development: How can i store pdf file in a android app as local file and read that pdf file?

Save a <canvas> as a file in a form



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2q4f4Di
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire