mardi 29 octobre 2019

How to display included files in multiple navigation pages

I intend to display a jumbotron in multiple pages of my application, I have been able to display it on the home page, how do I replicate such on other pages.

I'm using Laravel 5.8 and Bootstrap 4 .It displayed on the default home page('/'), I have tried replacing ('/') with the page name in the route file which is 'training' (from ...->name('training')) i.e but it didn't display. I have also tried replacing it with '/Training' and 'pages/training' but it still didn't work.

The code in the master blade file (resources/views/layout/app.blade.php) is;

@if (Request::is('training'))
     @include('inc.showcase')
@endif

The code for the showcase file (resources/views/inc/showcase.blade.php) is;

<div class="jumbotron text-center">
    <div class="container">
        <p>Welcome to My Page</p>
    </div>
</div>

The code for the child blade (resources/views/pages/training.blade.php) is;

@extends('layout.app')

@section('content')
    <h1>Training</h1>
@endsection

That of the route file (routes\web.php) is;

Route::get('/Training', 'PageController@getTraining')->name('training');

And that of the controller (app\Http\Controllers\PageController.php) is;

public function getTraining(){
        return view('pages/training');
    }

I expect the Jumbotron to display in the training page but nothing displays at all, except for the home page when i use (/)



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2q23ed0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire