dimanche 27 octobre 2019

How to create a subdomain automatically in Laravel

I am creating a SaaS app using Laravel and I am trying to create subdomains for each user signup. For example, 1. User comes to www.somewebsite.com and signs up 2. During the signup user provides their business name e.g. mybiz 3. I want my Laravel app to dynamically create a dynamic subdomain mybiz.somewebsite.com 4. Whenever user logs into the website they are automatically redirected to mybiz.somewebsite.com and they stay on this URL during the entire session.

At no time I as an admin would like to create a subdomain manually. I am using Apache on Ubuntu for my Laravel install.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2BMfn8B
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire