mercredi 27 novembre 2019

Check if link is from an external Domain

I'm Working with Laravel and jquery. I have e-commerce and I have a list of my products some of them are on my web site and some of them Don't I need to redirect the ones that are inside my web and open a new tab the others. for example:

<a href="www.MYWEB.COM" > MY PRODUCTS</a>

<a href="https://www.w3schools.com" target="_blank"> Producs from other website </a>

is it possible? So far I have this. I really need help.

<div class="dropdown-menu dropdown-menu-right">
   <div class="header-items">My Products<span class="count-items ml-1"></span></div>
     @foreach ($notifications as $item)
       <a href=""  class="idNote" data-note="" style="color: #000000;" data-redirect="">
         <div id="note-" class="item "  >
              <p class="mb-0 font-medium"></p>
              <p class="mb-0"></p>
              <span class="point-not-read"></span>
         </div>
       </a>
     @endforeach                   
</div>

my jquery

<script>
    $('.idNote').click(function(e){
        e.preventDefault();

        var noteId = $(this).attr('data-note');
        var redirecTwo = $(this).attr('data-redirect');
        console.log(noteId);
        $.ajax({
            url : "",
            type : "POST",
            data : {
                jsNoteId : noteId
            },
            beforeSend : function(){
                $('#note-'+noteId).removeClass('not-read');
                //window.location = redirecTwo;
                window.open(redirecTwo, '_blank');
            },
            success : function(r){                    
                console.log(r);                    
            }
        });
    });
</script>


from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2rtBezM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire