mercredi 27 novembre 2019

Je veux charger la page avec jquery avec un petit loader en bas du page

I use Laravel 5.8, I created a view in which I retrieve all my users via the database. Suppose there are many users but I do not want to use pagination and I do not want all users to appear at the same time when I refresh the page. I want that when I refresh the page once only a few users will appear and if I start to go down the page a small loader will be displayed and the others will appear one by one until the last one. I want to use this system with jquery.

Here is my code to control

Public function users(){
 $users = user::all();
 Return view('users', compact ('users');

}

In the view

@foreach($users as $user)
   
   
@endforeach

Please help me



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2ryG26Q
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire