vendredi 27 décembre 2019

How remove duplicates from Laravel equivalent result

I beginner in Laravel. I use in my project Laravel 5.8. I have this code:

Schema::create('db_id', function (Blueprint $table) {
    $table->bigIncrements('id');
    $table->unsignedBigInteger('user_id1')->nullable();
    $table->foreign('user_id1')->references('id')->on('users')->onDelete('cascade');
    $table->unsignedBigInteger('user_id2')->nullable();
    $table->foreign('user_id2')->references('id')->on('users')->onDelete('cascade');
    $table->string('token', 240);
    $table->char('status', 1)->default(0);
    $table->dateTime('last_message')->nullable();
    $table->dateTime('read_at')->nullable();
    $table->engine = "InnoDB";
    $table->charset = 'utf8mb4';
    $table->collation = 'utf8mb4_unicode_ci';
});

When I run this code:

  DbID::where('user_id2', '=', Auth::user()->id)
    ->orWhere('user_id1', Auth::user()->id)
    ->orderBy('last_message', 'DESC')
    ->get();

Sometimes I have duplications.

In my db I have record with user_id2 and user_id1 - Auth::user()->id.

I need show this record only one.

How can I fix it?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2EYxIkr
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire