mardi 31 décembre 2019

Laravel Pusher uses old apikey only in aws -> how can I clear/ change it?

I have an angular & laravel app that uses pusher. I changed the apiKey, secret etc in the .env in laravel. It works well on local but when I try on AWS EC2 the credentials are still the old ones:

$config = config('broadcasting.connections.pusher');
   dd($config) // gives old credentials only in staging/aws

I tried all the clearing (cache:clear, route:clear etc), in the local and in the AWS-cli and it gave me the notification that everything was ok ('cleared!').

Is there a way to clear or set the .env through the AWS dashboard?

PS - the old credentials are no where to be found in the client & back side. Unless laravel itself is still storing the old credentials?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2ZDylcE
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire