mardi 31 décembre 2019

OrderBy Coupons based on expiration status Laravel

I need to display list of coupons and order it based on created_at date and expiration status.

The columns of my Coupons table

id
name
price
expired_at
created_at
status

My laravel query

$coupons= Coupon::where('status', 2)->orderBy('created_at', 'DESC')->orderBy( First I will need to compare expired_at with today date here)->get();

The problem is I dont know how to orderBy coupon_status, I want to display all expired coupons at bottom of the list and on-going coupons at top of the list and also orderBy created_at (the newest and on-going coupons is at the top of the list)

Any Idea how to achieve this result?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/367D9cJ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire