mercredi 19 février 2020

How to show data as per users in Voyager Laravel

Voyager is one of the most efficient admin panel for laravel. But, here I am trapped in a typical situation. For example, I am using this admin panel for booking appointment. I want the admin to view all the records but the user to view, edit, delete only the records which he had added. I can insert my own Page there but that will increase the work as I have to create my own add, edit, and delete functionality along with the view. I just want to know the place where the data is fetched from database to display on the view page so that as per the login user I could manipulate it.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/38EXQy4
via IFTTT

1 commentaire:

  1. Look at the way my colleague Wesley Virgin's tale launches with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

    THESE are the EXACT same tactics many celebrities (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and top business people used to become rich and successful.

    You've heard that you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that conversation has even taken place IN YOUR very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind about seven years back, while driving an unregistered, garbage bucket of a car with a suspended license and with $3.20 on his debit card.

    "I'm very fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

    You've taken part in those thoughts, right?

    Your very own success story is waiting to happen. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW

    RépondreSupprimer