dimanche 23 février 2020

Laravel: having trouble installing laravel-ffmpeg package

I'm a JS developer doing some Laravel and I'm having trouble using a package. I am trying to use a ffmpeg wrapper ( https://github.com/pascalbaljetmedia/laravel-ffmpeg ) and I went through the instructions to install it via composer and added it to config/app.php in the aliases and providers section as details.

At the top of my Users file, I have use Pbmedia\LaravelFFMpeg\FFMpegFacade; below the others.

I am then using it my code as follows in a function:

public function createThumb($url, $product) 
{
        $media = FFMpeg::open($url);
        $thumb = $media->getFrameFromString('00:00:05.00');
        $originalWidth = $thumb->width();
        $originalHeight =$thumb->height();
        $filename = "test";
}

I keep getting an error Error: Class 'App\UserProfile\FFMpeg not found referencing the line where I call it. I'm not sure what I am missing to use this.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2ungs6D
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire