dimanche 23 février 2020

How to use Pthread in laravel application?

Currently I'm working on a booking application using laravel framework and I already integrated multi hotels providers so when the users searching for hotels the application calling each provider's endpoint the is responsible for this particular action.

The problem is I call this end points once using guzzel and I should wait until received the last response so let's say that this process take 5 second so If I have 100 users that searching for hotels at the same time then the user number 100 should wait 500 second in order to get the response.

I've read some articles talking about using pthread in such cases. So if anyone could help me to accomplish this process using pthread or anything else?.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/38UAfJH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire