vendredi 26 juin 2020

How to concatenate string to a $variable in blade?

I want to add a variable( in my case it is called $document) from my database to a URL asset directory in the view of my blade file to enable a user to view the image in the web browser. An example is as follows;

// MyController File

// the variable $code is a parameter I'm accepting from the web.php route file for 
// the function show() to help process the assignment value of $data['document'] without issues

public function show($code)
    {
        //  NB: I am passing the document as an array list item of $data as below, so I can mention it as 
        //  a variable in the blade view file 
        //  $data['document']

        $data['document'] = Auth::user()->documents->where("code", $code)->first();

        return view("documents.show", $data);
    }



// Blade View File

<div class="my-class" style="background: url() no-repeat center top; background-size: cover;">
</div> 


from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2Zfhf5a
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire