mardi 23 juin 2020

New upload changes upload of storage upload dirs?

I am working on a project which works fine on localhost but once i upload it to my server it calls the standard upload directory /storage/public/upload while the images are located in /storage/app/public/upload. I just added some changes to the markup and reuploaded the project with some more updated composer dependencies - and now the images show the default path. I have tried to delete history etc. I am new to laravel but good at php. Do you also have to restart bt running php artisan serve? Wouldn't apache work by default with it here?

I found a similar question here but the solution is already implemented in my code. How to change storage path in laravel 5.3 to public?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2A2lmsM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire