mercredi 21 octobre 2020

SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) with Laravel session

Suddenly I got 500 error in my laravel application and I did composer install and composer update. 500 Error was gone and I got Laravel error called as follows.

Illuminate \ Database \ QueryException (1045) SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'bec'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (SQL: select * from sessionswhereid = nEF6h6M0tWczE2pMn2pdwAZ2pHwPwlQN7KgTLQH2 limit 1)

I tried below things. php artisan optimize:clear

this is my .env

DB_CONNECTION=mysql
DB_HOST=localhost
DB_PORT=3306
DB_DATABASE=becmis
DB_USERNAME=root
DB_PASSWORD=secret

I never faced this error with

(SQL: select * from `sessions` where `id` = nEF6h6M0tWczE2pMn2pdwAZ2pHwPwlQN7KgTLQH2 limit 1)

Please help me to get rid of this



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3m1W1Bi
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire