mercredi 20 janvier 2021

Class 'Illuminate\Routing\ControllerServiceProvider' not found While Upgrading from Laravel 5.1 to 5.2

I have a Laravel 5.1 install that I am upgrading. I meticulously followed the instructions available at https://laravel.com/docs/5.3/upgrade#upgrade-5.2.0 for the upgrade, including removing Illuminate\Foundation\Providers\ArtisanServiceProvider and Illuminate\Routing\ControllerServiceProvider from the config/app.php file (I am stressing this point, as googling for this issue has suggested this in every response).

Despite this, I am still getting this error when I run composer cache:clear

[Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError]
Class 'Illuminate\Routing\ControllerServiceProvider' not found error 

and see this error in my browser:

FatalThrowableError in ProviderRepository.php line 146:
Class 'Illuminate\Routing\ControllerServiceProvider' not found

Thinking that perhaps references to these classes were being cached, I checked bootstrap/cache/services.json and removed the references from there as well and then ran composer dump-autoload but I am still getting this error.

I also made sure to copy over example config/app.php from Laravel 5.2 clean install example here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ziyed/Laravel-5.2/master/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/ProviderRepository.php

I have read through the similar threads on StackOverflow and Laracast and tried tried to use the advice contained inside, but nothing seems to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. For reference, my dev setup is running on a local XAMPP stack under a Windows 10 OS. The other environments are remote, using a traditional LAMP stack with Amazon Linux 2. I was trying to do the upgrade locally.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2XWQDFF
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire