samedi 23 janvier 2021

How to make login for 10 type of users in laravel?

I am making a login for 10 types of users. for Example .. Admin, Cutting Company, Packaging Company, Truck, Boss and more like that. I was thinking about roles and permissions. But I am not sure how I will handle that. Because all type of users has the different king of fields (database columns). And half of the users will be connected through the app. so I will need to create APIs for those users.

So My question is here that I should create 10 Login pages for every type of user? Or I should go for roles and permissions. or Is there any other option is also available.

Is there any package available?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3c6qSuL
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire