mercredi 17 février 2021

laravel5 very old question about public folder

I use laravel (5 and 6) in many of my projects. I use base structure of folders on custom servers, and sometimes use structure:

  • laravel (of files)
  • public (inedx.php, css...) for virtual hosts.

But sometimes I want to to use base structure on virtual hosts(public folder is not root) without moving folder public, but i haven't done it before, because this case is not work enter link description here. In this case routs will not work (NotFoundHttpException in RouteCollection.php ).

Maybe somebody know, how can do it without moving folders for virtual hosting? P.S. Many answers on forums are false, I haven't found good answer.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2ZqoTtR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire