mercredi 24 février 2021

Why does Laravel website runs on two different paths with the same route on the live server

I uploaded the laravel project on the live server. When I try the url with :

www.abcd.com.au/admin/dashboard

then it shows me a messed up site and also shows some contents that were downloaded from bootstrap template website .

And when I try this url:

www.abcd.com.au/project/public/admin/dashboard

then it shows me the correct website and neatly as the way website was designed on the localhost xampp and on the live server.

I wanted to have the url as: /admin/dashboard and not project/public/admin/dashboard

How can i set up this on the live server please?

Thanks.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2ZMbwVd
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire