mercredi 24 février 2021

Unable to set botdetect capcha config file in laravel 5.5

I want to use capcha in my website so for that I am using botdetect capcha ,I have download it through composer ,it downloaded successfully and after that I have put 'providers' => [LaravelCaptcha\Providers\LaravelCaptchaServiceProvider::class]

in app.php inside config folder then after I run command php artisan vendor:publish ,then it shown below provider

Which provider or tag's files would you like to publish?:
  [0] Publish files from all providers and tags listed below
  [1] Provider: 
 Fideloper\Proxy\TrustedProxyServiceProvider
  [2] Provider: Illuminate\Mail\MailServiceProvider
  [3] Provider: Illuminate\Notifications\NotificationServiceProvider
  [4] Provider: Illuminate\Pagination\PaginationServiceProvider
  [5] Provider: Laravel\Tinker\TinkerServiceProvider
  [6] Tag: laravel-mail
  [7] Tag: laravel-notifications
  [8] Tag: laravel-pagination

Here capcha provider not shown ,so What I have to do to publish botdetect capcha in laravel 5.5



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3kkklyO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire