jeudi 15 juillet 2021

Laravel 5 changing domain cookie issue

I'm moving a Laravel 5 app from a domain to another. All work right but if I inspect with consolle I see that I've a lot of warning about cookies ("The XyZ cookie will be soon used like cross-site because schema doesn't match..") Where can I define this cookie's schema into Laravel framework? I think it reads somewhere old domain one...

I ask this because, sometimes when I perform a simply INSERT query (submitting data via form) I notice that the page is very slow to refresh and sometimes happends that I receive a 500server error (timeout?)

Do you think the cookie truble could be connects to my crash here?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3zh6Q9B
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire