lundi 19 juillet 2021

Laravel installer throws error when creating new project

I am currently learning PHP and I have decided to try and learn Laravel. So I am sorry if my problem is easily fixable, I just can't figure it out

So I am trying to create new Laravel application.

I have installed XAMPP and Composer. With Composer ( composer global require laravel/installer ) I have installed Laravel. But when I try to use laravel new firstProject command to create new command the instalation throws two errors.

I am using Windows 10 if that helps.

 [RuntimeException]
  The archive may contain identical file names with different capitalization (which fails on case insensitive filesys
  tems): ZipArchive::extractTo(C:\Users\User1\Desktop\PHP/vendor/composer/374ddf59/laravel-laravel-8e55104\public/rob
  ots.txt): Failed to open stream: Permission denied

  [ErrorException]
  ZipArchive::extractTo(C:\Users\User1\Desktop\PHP/vendor/composer/374ddf59/laravel-laravel-8e55104\public/robots.txt
  ): Failed to open stream: Permission denied

I have tried:

  1. Reinstalling and updating composer
  2. Reinstalling and updating Laravel
  3. Changing folder where I want to create my project
  4. Using the composer create-project laravel/laravel blog command to create new project through composer still the same errors as above


from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3kDZitr
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire