mardi 15 mars 2022

ERROR!!! Illuminate\Database\QueryException SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table

I ran into an error and I have not figured out how to resolve it alone. so I opted to get help from this community. I will explain a bit though the screenshots are provided.

I created a new laravel project, created a database, users table, connected the env file with the required info, created a factory, seeders with the artisan make: command

when I tried generating the fakers with the help of factory and seeders for my student table, after running the command "PHP artisan DB:seed" -> I got the error msg

Any help will be appreciated 🙏

Env File

Student_Table

Student_Factory

Student_factory

Error_msg

Link Based on error msg

Link based on error msg 2

Link based on error msg 3

[Link based on error msg 4][9]

[Database_seeder file][10]



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/WeF8wBp
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire