lundi 7 mars 2022

How can I use a HFSql database with laravel (or php)?

I need to query an HFSql database in addition to my main database (which is MySql) with a laravel (V 5.6) application. I made some research and I found that I have to use the OLEDB server to make the connection (apparently more efficient than ODBC). For now I only have to make "SELECT" requests, to display datas. But I'm wondering if I could (maybe later) use this connection to modify datas into the HFSql database (requests PUT/POST/etc...)?

I found some forums where people have to query an HFSql databse with php and it seems working fine. But I never found someone who has to modify datas like this... I'm totally useless in windev...

Is there anyone who have ever tried to connect a laravel app with multiple databases including an HFSql database?

Do you have some advices or code snippets about the procedure to connect and query this type of database?

Thanks a lot for your answers!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/XkKrhzi
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire