jeudi 17 mars 2022

Retrieve objects after committing transaction in same request using Laravel

I have an app where I'm using Elloquent working with transactions and I need to retrieve the new objects after calling the commit method, however, the commit is fired near the end of the request.

Here is an example of my problem, I didn't post the original code, I just want to illustrate what I am facing

<?php
DB::beginTransaction();

try{
   $u= \App\User::count(); //returns x
   $u_new= new \App\User(['name' => 'John']);
   $u_new->save();
   DB::commit();
 }catch(\PDOException $e){
  DB::rollback();
 }
 $u2= \App\User::count(); //keeps returning x and not x+1


from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/deIFCVm
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire