samedi 27 mai 2023

How can I customize my own route for login and register in Jetstream but keep the same post method?

I'm using jetstream in my project and I have a problem, by default in jetstream there are many routes like login and register...

I have made a /auth route in web file,this route return a page that contains register and login form, it means that the 2 forms are inside the same route. Now my problem is I want to disable the default/login and /register get routes or I want to change them to /auth, so I want to custom my own route for the login and register route but there is an important thing that I want to use the same post method for Both login and register routes I don't want to make all authentication code like authentication and session from zero đŸ€Š my code code for register and login post method will not be secure like the default, so how can I do that

I tried to do something like return 404 page when user visit register and login route in web.php file but maybe it's not the true ideađŸ€Š



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/rYMetHN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire