mardi 30 mai 2023

how to view the speed of the request to the backend in php?

i have a laravel application and i want to echo out the current speed it takes the server to load the page or whatever. as I'm using Redis i want to make sure that way it actually caching it and the page will load faster the next time(if the user is moved to google or whatever and come back or if the user moved to other page in my site and come back to lets say the home page).

I want to know how can i implement it in my application.

as i added Redis but i do not see anything faster.

i did this in Redis config file:

sudo apt install redis-server

sudo nano /etc/redis/redis.conf

changed supervised no to supervised systemd.

and make sure it run ok by running redis-cli and running inside the prompt: ping which gave me PONG response.

then, in my .env file i changed this: CACHE_DRIVER=file to this: CACHE_DRIVER=redis. and restarted nginx to make sure it got the changes. and no errors at all.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/WfJpoy2
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire