dimanche 21 mai 2023

problem laraver php artisan migrate:fresh --seed

I have a problem about my project backend laravel I can't connact server (page admin) I use coomaned but all try fill

php artisan config:cache php artisan cache:clear
php artisan migrate php artisan serve

composer install composer update php artisan serve --host=0.0.0.0 php artisan migrate:fresh --seed

php artisan migrate:fresh --seed

I want to cry

--


php artisan config:cache php artisan cache:clear
php artisan migrate php artisan serve Cmd

composer install php artisan serve --host=0.0.0.0 php artisan migrate:fresh --seed

php artisan migrate:fresh --seed php artisan migrate:fresh --seed php artisan serve --host=0.0.0.0 php artisan serve --host=0.0.0.0 php artisan migrate:fresh --seed



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/8XNSavb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire