mardi 8 juin 2021

How to create a laravel bootstrap/cache/config.php without php artisan config:cache?

I did the mistake to delete the following lines from my laravel app.php

    Illuminate\Broadcasting\BroadcastServiceProvider::class,
    Illuminate\Bus\BusServiceProvider::class,
    Illuminate\Pipeline\PipelineServiceProvider::class,
    Illuminate\Queue\QueueServiceProvider::class,
    Illuminate\Redis\RedisServiceProvider::class,
    Illuminate\Auth\Passwords\PasswordResetServiceProvider::class,
    Illuminate\Notifications\NotificationServiceProvider::class,
    Illuminate\Foundation\Providers\ConsoleSupportServiceProvider::class,
    App\Providers\EventServiceProvider::class,
    App\Providers\AuthServiceProvider::class,

by deleting

        Illuminate\Foundation\Providers\ConsoleSupportServiceProvider::class,

i crashed my cron.

I reactivated everything in my laravel app.php, but the version where i deleted all the stuff is still cached. Now because of that, I also can't use

php artisan config:cache

The command is not listed in my php artisand command list anymore, since i deleted all the app.php lines.

I know that the cached file is bootstrap/cache/config.php and i can delete it, but how to create a new config file without the artisan command?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/353lMuA
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire