lundi 28 juin 2021

laravel 5 change mysql password

I have the feeling that my mysql database has been hacked by someone doing minor changes (very strange but very annoying). So I want to change mysql password. I remember that a while ago and I had some issues (I had to delete a cache to finally get it to work but I don't remember which file). So I want to be sure that I do it correctly as the site is live.

1/ I would change the password of the database. 2/ I would edit the .ENV aqnd change it there 3/ From the console, I would run the following commands: php artisan cache:clear php artisan config:clear php artisan config:cache 4/ Then there is that cache file I need to delete but which one is it?

Is this the correct procedure?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3xUKERC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire