jeudi 27 août 2015

Ajax not firing inside Modal Popup

Currently I have a button to view cart contents as such:

<a href="#" class="btn btn-info" role="button" data-toggle="modal" data-targets="showvendorcart1" data-target="#showvendorcartModal" data-async="true" data-cache="false" data-endpoint="vendor/showcart/{{$vendorid}}">SHOW CART</a>

data-target is for my modal

data-targets is for the body of my modal after the ajax endpoint returns a response

My Ajax code is as follows:

$('a[data-async="true"]').click(function(e){
    e.preventDefault();
    var self = $(this),
        url = self.data('endpoint'),
        target = self.data('targets'),
        cache = self.data('cache');

    $.ajax({
        url: url,
        cache : cache,
        success: function(data){ 
            if (target !== 'undefined'){
                $('#'+target).html( data['response'] );
            }
        }
    });
});

(courtesy of jQuery and data-attributes to handle all ajax calls?)

Now once the modal dialog popup has appeared I have some grid items inside a table such as:

<table id="itemstable" class="table table-striped table-bordered">
    <thead class="fixed-header">
        <tr>
            <th>QTY</th>
            <th>SKU</th>
            <th></th>
        </tr>
    </thead>
    <tbody>
        <tr>
            <td>' . $v->qty . '</td>
            <td>' . $v->sku . '</td>
            <td><a href="#" class="btn btn-danger" data-targets="showvendorcart1" data-async="true" data-cache="false" data-endpoint="vendor/removecart/' . $v->id . '">&nbsp;X&nbsp;</a>
        </tr>
    </tbody>
</table>

The problem I'm running into is I have another ajax endpoint call for each table line item but this time when I click it, the Ajax isn't firing at all. I looked at my browsers inspector but not even an error or attempt.

Am I missing something here because it's practically the same code I ran to get the popup and show the response in the body but now the only difference is I'm doing it inside the modal.

Your help is appreciated!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1PBrBj5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire