lundi 31 août 2015

laravel validation returns error

I have a problem with laravel 5 validation on my project. As long as validation passes everything is ok. If it fails I end up with an error from the /Illuminate/Validation/Validator.php file. It says :

Call to a member function trans() on null

So i looked into the code and it sounds like the Validator class can't load the translator which is supposed to translate the error message.

Then i decided to check if the translator was accessible through the IoC container doing that somewhere in my project after the service providers have registered :

dd($this->app['translator']);

From my understanding it should have returned a Translator instance and it returned null.

I'm a little bit out of idea there so if someone has an idea but need extra informations i will be more than happy to provide.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1Q4bxaf
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire